Geopolitical risk analysis for a safe next step into the world
Getting in-depth oversight of every geopolitical risk your organization could run makes your decision to take the next step for an investment, a merger, subsidiary, re-location, etc., well-considered and safe.
International relations offers organizations opportunities but, unfortunately, also challenges and tribulations. It is our experience that in a few cases, they are caused by unexpected circumstances, yet more often, due to being ill-prepared, which can result in setbacks, failures, and losses. Invest in your company’s future, in your staff, and in the region you plan to cooperate with or work in by starting with a sound economic and political risk analysis.
Geopolitical risk analysis
A geopolitical risk analysis comprises intelligence-based, relevant national and regional information that could impact your company’s operations. Factors to consider include:
- Geographical and natural (neighboring countries, war zones, climate, landscape, natural resources, risks of natural disasters, etc.)
- Political (political constitution, human rights, etc.)
- Economic (proportion of poverty versus wealth, industries, economic system, energy, sustainability, etc.)
- Cultural (corruption, languages, minorities, etiquettes, openness to investors, mutual relations with neighboring countries, etc.)
We gather the information that applies specifically to your situation. Next, our intelligence officers and analysts interpret relevant data, and if necessary, conduct further investigations. Once we have the complete picture of your risks and threats, we deduce priority and relevance. A final report will be the foundation for your decisions.
We investigate whether your investments will remain your property and what risks your run of any future government claiming your branch. How often do governments change laws for non-national companies, and what impact do these changes have? Is corruption a governmental issue, or do co-workers apply such a work attitude as well? What cultural details are unknown to Westerners but crucial to a successful business?
Advantages of in-depth geopolitical intelligence
- No general country report, but tailored to your needs
- Reliable information from a trusted global partner network
- Both short-term and long-term vision
- Incident reports
- Investment in your company’s safety
- Offer security to staff members
- Exploration of visible and latent opportunities
- Comprehensive assessment of new partners
- You can make decisions based on facts
Would you like to know how we can assist you in gathering intelligence for your situation, so we can identify relevant risks, enabling you to manage and mitigate them? Reach out to us with your plans. We gladly help you to keep you safe and be successful.
We know your situation is unlike any other. We listen, assess and anticipate to keep you and your assets safe.
FRIENDLY BUT DIRECT
Our certified officers all have the Dutch mentality making them discreet, down-to-earth, realistic and cooperative.
We protect and advise you wherever you are. Our expert teams serve clients in over 50 countries in any circumstance.