Safe traveling with travel security
Travel security for one person is different than the other. If you are a C-suite level executive, ambassador or UHNWI, you may require a close protection officer as a travel guide or to prepare your travel arrangements. Alternatively, if you are a media team or work for an NGO planning to visit an unsafe country with a travel warning, you may require advice on the region, health-related travel safety tips or a security adviser.
At Infinite Risks International, we offer a wide variety of security and consultancy services for many countries in the world:
- Safety assessments extending from evaluation of political climates to hotel safety and medical facilities
- Country risk reports
- Journey management
- Meet & greet services globally
- Preparations for travel ranging from arranging visa to booking safe airline tickets, hotels, private apartments, and safety equipment
- GPS-tracking and 24/7 (medical) emergency response
- Local bodyguards, (armored) secure ground transportation, and remote medical services
- Police & military escorts abroad
- Travel security awareness training
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Personal travel guide in the form of bodyguard
- Emergency evacuations & repatriations
Whether you want to visit a business hub on the other side of the globe or need to cover the developments in war zone as a journalist, include Infinite Risks International in your plans. Assistance from an experienced security company for a well-throughout strategy and dito plan of action will keep you safe until you return to your home. We look forward to helping you. Please contact us for the various options.
We know your situation is unlike any other. We listen, assess and anticipate to keep you and your assets safe.
FRIENDLY BUT DIRECT
Our certified officers all have the Dutch mentality making them discreet, down-to-earth, realistic and cooperative.
We protect and advise you wherever you are. Our expert teams serve clients in over 50 countries in any circumstance.