Superyacht security in ports and at sea
Superyacht security is not only about professionals protecting superyachts in a port or at sea. The big picture includes (technical) yacht security systems, anticipating and assessing the possible risks during a voyage or in a marina and a well-trained crew.
Even with sophisticated equipment such as alarms and (infrared) camera systems, your crew and guests may not know what to do or expect in a hostile or dangerous situation. Safety precautions are needed against rising criminal (piracy and armed robbery) and terrorist activity at sea.
At Infinite Risks International, we offer delicate and discreet superyacht security solutions which can include protecting you, your clients, assets and reputation for an extended period or during a single event as well as crew training for self-protection.
Infinite Risks International recently provided superyacht security services in:
Our discreet and professional superyacht security services include:
- Voyage and port risk assessments
- Maritime intelligence
- ISM & ISPS consultancy, audits and training globally
- Meet & greet services globally
- Drugstesting & crew inspection globally
- Secure ground transportation
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (bug sweeps)
- Consultancy on technical security measures
- Crew training (security awareness & anti-piracy training)
- On-board bodyguards, remote medics or armed ship security teams
- Crisis management & emergency response
- Cyber risk management, cyber awareness training & IMO 2021 compliance audits
Our certified Maritime Security Officers and Close Protection Officers, all former Dutch military, possess a comprehensive understanding of ISPS, ISM, IMO, SOLAS and other maritime regulations. We operate in Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Indian Ocean, and South America.
To offer the best security for your situation, we require as much information as possible. Next, we will assess the risks of your plans and provide you with adequate measures. This ensures safety for your crew and guests in any port your yacht embarks or wherever you set sail around the globe. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information about superyacht protection and find out what we can do for you.
We know your situation is unlike any other. We listen, assess and anticipate to keep you and your assets safe.
FRIENDLY BUT DIRECT
Our certified officers all have the Dutch mentality making them discreet, down-to-earth, realistic and cooperative.
We protect and advise you wherever you are. Our expert teams serve clients in over 50 countries in any circumstance.