DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICES FOR EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES
Diplomatic security service comprises all the security services imaginable to protect diplomats, consulates, ambassadors including their families, residences and governmental buildings anywhere in the world.
WHY DOES A DIPLOMAT REQUIRE SPECIALIST PROTECTION?
As long as we have to deal with the challenges in the world due to the difference in religion, poverty, corruption, human rights, etc., we need to keep each other safe. As diplomats, representing your country overseas, you may encounter a hostile atmosphere in the country you (temporarily) live in. Especially if you represent your government which is engaged in military operations or in a region where activist groups try to draw attention to their cause through violence.
In some cases, when embassy or consulate staff are not in conflict with the government of the country they live in, they may still be exposed to threats from non-governmental terrorist groups. These threats may include kidnapping or terrorist attacks, for instance. Unfortunately, this leads to increased attention for the protection of and security measures for diplomats around the world.
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICES
Among the services to keep embassies and consulates safe are:
- Bodyuard services in the form of overt or covert protection to safeguard the diplomats, including their families and staff.
- Secure transportation for safe traveling between the embassy/consulate and the residence, schools, meetings, etc.
- Uniformed static security officers to safeguard the embassy or consulate buildings as well as the ambassador’s residence.
- Family risk management to keep all family members of the ambassador safe.
- Risk assessments to anticipate any potential threats before they become a reality.
- Security audits to determine what measures and equipment could improve the current security situation.
- Travel risk management & travel safety training
- Crisis management & emergency response to assist diplomats in troubled times or to train them to be self-protective and self-defensive.
WHY CHOOSE A SPECIALIZED DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SPECIAL AGENT?
A diplomatic security agent working for Infinite Risks International is specialized and experienced in working for diplomats, embassies and consulates. Their former military and/or law enforcement education include being trained in close protection, counter-intelligence, counter-terrorism, medical (trauma) and life-saving skills. This enables them to work both in the Western countries as well as in remote, dangerous areas, including war zones.
LICENSED DIPLOMATIC PROTECTION OFFICERS IN THE HAGUE, THE NETHERLANDS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY
Infinite Risks is a professional protection agency based in the Netherlands. With the International Criminal Court in The Hague, we are experienced in assisting international clients. We operate in The Netherlands as well as other countries all over the world and assign licensed bodyguards, security drivers or security risk management consultants only, who are both armed and unarmed.
We welcome you to contact us to find out what we can do to protect your consulate, embassy, family and staff.