HAVE YOU GOOGLED ‘BODYGUARDS NEAR ME’? DON’T SETTLE FOR JUST ANY SERVICE
As an international operating protection company, it surprises us that so many people google ‘bodyguards near me’. The motivation to find someone close to your home or office may be because you think this saves time or money (or both). If you can schedule a personal meeting with someone in a few hours or days to discuss your needs, does that automatically imply that this company offers the best service? We do not think so. In fact, we know it does not guarantee anything.
The proximity to your location should not be a deciding factor when looking for a protection agency. Here’s why:
CHOOSE THE BEST BODYGUARD SERVICE FOR YOU
Protection services come in all shapes and sizes. And there is a reason for that. Keeping someone (or a family) safe requires a continuous assessment, security equipment, training and professional personnel. Sometimes it is all of the above; sometimes, just a few measures will suffice. It all depends on your situation because your situation is unique. Therefore, a tailored approach is the only protection solution that will actually work.
A professional agency does not respond to your question by offering you a bodyguard fee without asking you about your situation. Every client deserves proper analysis. So, if your local company starts asking you many questions, that is a good sign.
First of all, a protection company should ask you to explain your situation. You can prepare your conversation by providing information about:
- Who and/or what requires protection (you, your family, staff, or assets)?
- Why do you think you need protection?
- What is your main concern? What do you believe can happen if you remain unprotected?
- Is the reason business or private?
- Where do you need protection?
- How long do you think you need protection?
- Do you need to travel?
- Do you have any plans for certain activities (business trip, holiday, yachting, skiing, etc.)
- If you are thinking of personal protection, what type of bodyguard do you feel comfortable with (female, covert officers, multi-lingual, tall, armed, etc.)
- Do you have any experience with hiring bodyguards, security drivers, residential protection, or any other personal protection form?
- Have you taken any protective measures before, and what were the results?
- Is specialized medical support required?
Sending you a personal protection officer (bodyguard) is not necessarily the right solution for you. If the risk assessment shows that changing your daily routine, installing security equipment and enrolling in a training program to increase your situational awareness will increase your safety, a professional agency should advise you to do just that.
ASK YOUR LOCAL BODYGUARD SERVICES (IF YOU CHOOSE THEM) THESE QUESTIONS:
Whether you contact a local bodyguard service or a global protection agency, ask them several questions to make a well-considered decision about who to hire. Their answers to the following questions will give you insight into the agency’s knowledge and expertise:
- What is the agency’s core business?
- Where or in which countries does the agency operate?
- How does the agency deal with confidentiality or integrity?
- Are the protection agents licensed and screened?
- What services does the agency provide?
- How is the agency insured?
- How does their customer service work? Do you need to sign a contract?
- Can you receive information (biography) about suitable bodyguards?
- Can they provide references/reviews?
During your conversation, the person talking to you should be able to answer these questions instantly. If you are talking to a secretary or office assistant, please ask to speak to someone who has the authority to provide you with the requested information.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR GLOBAL BODYGUARD SERVICES
An important with regards to hiring bodyguard services is that you feel comfortable with their approach and trust the agents who work for you.
As an internationally operating protection agency, Infinite Risks International has protection officers stationed all over the world. This means that we think globally, but we can act locally if necessary. Our officers are UK, US and Dutch citizens, fully licensed, and they all speak multiple languages. Our clients value our personal approach because we continually evaluate and operate flexibly. This means we can always act as emergency response contact or upscale quickly if necessary.