WHY A CUSTOMIZED FAMILY PROTECTION PROGRAM WORKS BEST
Physical family protection services are a significant part of a family risk management program. Aside from financial and cybersecurity, also family security (in the form of personal protection) and asset safety are substantial concerns of today. Clients who consider this form of protection include wealthy families, UHNWI, family businesses, ex-patriate families and families where one or more persons have a high-profile. Think of celebrities, artists, singers, presenters, diolomats and politicians.
Keeping your family safe requires a step-by-step conducted process that considers your personal situation and your wishes carefully. The services include protection when working from your office, from home, traveling for business or leisure or performing on stage.
Discover how separate services or a combination of the solutions mentioned below can protect you. We would like to stress that it is essential to consider a protection company that understands the significance of finding a balance between safety measures and impacting your privacy as little as possible.
FAMILY PROTECTION SERVICES START WITH A RISK ASSESSMENT
The foundation of an excellent, customized family protection program is a risk and vulnerability assessment. Finding out what risks your situation is exposed to and advising you about the best measures to be taken requires detailed information. Therefore, we start with:
- An interview about your personal situation and needs
- Technical analysis of the pending security measures related to your assets and belongings (technical security check)
- Visibility analysis on social media and the internet (online security check)
Based on the outcome of this assessment, you will receive advice about the best protection strategy for you and your family. Experience shows that family protection can be divided into 4 approaches:
Fundamental family security
- Security awareness training for adults, children and house staff
- Support in the implementation of technical or physical property protection measures
- Appointing a 24/7 security, safety & crisis coordinator
- Monitoring existing suppliers in the field of security
- Setting up a preventive safety concept for personal safety
- Setting up a crisis management system
- Background screening of employees
Protective measures in the event of an increased threat
- Improve property and asset protection measures
- Adapting or activating personal and vehicle tracking systems (GPS)
- Close protection services in addition to the already existing preventive safety measures in the event of an increased threat
- Travel security for travel abroad and/or in countries with high crime rates and/or weak medical infrastructure
- Investigations of threats such as stalking, blackmail and extortion
- Coordination of and support in all security-relevant measures in risk situations (extortion, threat, blackmail)
- Crisis team coordination for the initial and subsequent measures
- Forensic measures to identify perpetrators and preserve evidence, e.g. in case of threatening calls, blackmail letters or product contamination
- Crisis team coordination abroad, if required
- Contact/intermediary for the existing security services to represent your interests effectively and permanently
PACKAGE OPTIONS FOR YEAR-ROUND FAMILY PROTECTION
At Infinite Risks International, we believe that building a close work relationship with you enables us to upscale or downscale according to your requirements. Yet more importantly, when we know your situation and keep in contact with you year-round, the briefing time in the case of an accident or emergency only takes up minutes instead of hours, enabling us to act immediately.
For that reason, we have created a package that enables us to be updated about your situation continuously and provides you with the guarantee of immediate action as well as scaling to your needs if necessary.
- Family risk management: identifying your family risks and monitoring these risks
- IT security and social media monitoring: information security and tracking fake profiles
- Screening: screening individuals within and around the family
- Technical security measures: including TSCM (bug sweeps), home security check and monitoring the (home) security systems or monitoring third parties, using, e.g. camera systems, alarm follow-up, mobile surveillance and fencing
- Training: annual (travel) security awareness or driving skill training to family members
- Personal protection: in the form of protective surveillance (covert), close protection (overt), security chauffeurs or travel security (accompanied by a close protection officer)
We offer the above-mentioned services separately or in a package deal. Please contact us for the options and a personal quotation.
TALK TO US
Do you feel uncomfortable due to being exposed to the public? Have you been threatened, blackmailed or stalked, or do you suspect that you are being tapped or bugged? Do you need to travel around the world continuously or work in high-risk zones as an expat or a diplomat or while covering the news? And do you want to keep you, your family and your assets safe? Please feel free to contact Infinite Risks International.
As a global protection agency based in the Netherlands, we have been working for various clients all over the world for many years. We know that where families are concerned, especially with children, we need to work diligently to impact your privacy as little as possible, without compromising your safety. We understand that loyalty, trust, integrity and reliability are core values you look for in a family protection agency.
We invite you to contact us and ask us your questions. We gladly provide you with further information about our family protection services and our package options.